With all that is going on in the world right now in terms of COVID-19 aka coronavirus, from “stay at home” to quarantine to lockdown to social distancing, laughter and a smile is what we all could use.
So until there is a light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, every Friday we will be doing a little round-up of fun photos, videos and social media posts in what we’re calling “Feel Good Friday!”
You may have seen some of these already, and if you have, they’re definitely worth a second look and will hopefully bring a smile to your face.
Hugs are the best.
This is the best thing you'll see today 💕💕
— Akki (@akkitwts) April 3, 2020
Mar 27, 2020Long hair, don’t care!
This was a private video message to my friend during which Streisand invaded my spirit and started singing an impromptu ballad about how long my hair is getting. I’m going mad very slowly. 😬#QuarantineLife pic.twitter.com/zwN49FUUYd
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) April 5, 2020 Wait for it. Wait for it.
Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. pic.twitter.com/JMBaGJ1tSd
— Andrew Cotter (@MrAndrewCotter) April 9, 2020 This dog has got game!
Sep 28, 2019
I can play too! pic.twitter.com/mJNInBJ8Bi
— Welcome To Nature (@welcomet0nature) April 8, 2020 OMG!
Few things more adorable than orphaned baby Orangutans in a wheel barrow school bus on the way to jungle school where they learn how to be Orangutans
Non-human primates can contract coronavirus and it could wipe out entire populations…I pray these angels remain safe & healthy pic.twitter.com/Z2OrjUsm26
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 6, 2020 We stan for “I Want It That Way!”
Sep 8, 2019Carole did it.
— Tim Scott (@hellotimscott) April 4, 2020 But, mud puddles are fun!
'Peanut, get out of that mud puddle.' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/t3oGeGrS3k
— Southern Sister Resister (@ResisterSis20) April 6, 2020 The more you know.
From Our Partners
- OMG, She’s Making a Quarantine Album: Charli XCX [OMG BLOG]
- New Tiger King Episode Coming Sunday; Rob Lowe to Play Joe Exotic in Ryan Murphy Adaptation (VIDEO) [Towleroad]
- Full House Cast Spoofs the Show With “Full Quarantine” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- I’ve Never Felt So Close to Helena Bonham Carter [Go Fug Yourself]
- George & Amal Clooney Spread Out $1 Million in Donations Across Six Organizations [Celebitchy]
- TIF Apparel Sure Caught My Eye With This Guy. [Kenneth in the 212]
- Delayed Gratification: The Top 10 Hottest Postponed TV Shows [Boy Culture]