Moore and Willis wore matching green striped pajamas while smiling at the camera.
Their other daughter, Scout, posed in the background with film director Dillon Buss.
“Chaotic neutral,” Tallulah captioned the image.
Apr 8, 2020 View this post on Instagram
Moore has also been sharing photos of herself and her family in self-isolation on her Instagram.
“Quarantine crew… working on a family photo project,” Moore wrote in the caption.
The mother of three also shared a video of her daughters singing together as Scout played the guitar, putting on an impromptu performance while staying at home.
Apr 1, 2020
“Scenes from home #stayhome,” she wrote in the caption.
Moore and Willis were married from 1987 to 2000. The actress wrote about their split in her memoir Inside Out, writing: “It’s a funny thing to say, but I’m very proud of our divorce.”
“I think Bruce was fearful at the beginning that I was going to make our split difficult, and that I would express my anger and whatever baggage that I had from our marriage by obstructing his access to the kids – that I’d turn to all of those ploys divorcing couples use as weapons,” she wrote. “But I didn’t, and neither did he.”
Moore admitted the split “wasn’t easy at first, but we managed to move the heart of our relationship, the heart of what created out family, into something new that gave the girls a loving, supportive environment with both parents.”
Mar 25, 2020
“We felt more connected than we did before the divorce,” she added.
Since their separation, the two have remained friends.
Willis is now married to Emma Heming and the couple shares two daughters, Mabel Ray, 8, and Evelyn Penn, 5.
Moore also attended the pair’s vow renewal ceremony in March 2019.
From Our Partners
Mar 21, 2020
- OMG, She’s Making a Quarantine Album: Charli XCX [OMG BLOG]
- New Tiger King Episode Coming Sunday; Rob Lowe to Play Joe Exotic in Ryan Murphy Adaptation (VIDEO) [Towleroad]
- Full House Cast Spoofs the Show With “Full Quarantine” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- I’ve Never Felt So Close to Helena Bonham Carter [Go Fug Yourself]
- George & Amal Clooney Spread Out $1 Million in Donations Across Six Organizations [Celebitchy]
- TIF Apparel Sure Caught My Eye With This Guy. [Kenneth in the 212]
- Delayed Gratification: The Top 10 Hottest Postponed TV Shows [Boy Culture]